The list of what foods to introduce to your child and when can be daunting, especially in this day and age when everything from food safety to allergy issues dictates certain rules. Written by the UK's leading nutritionist, Amanda Ursell, while she was caring for her own baby and toddler, everything in this book has been tried and tested by a busy, working mum! It includes:
- what to feed your child from 6 months to 1 year, and year by year until 4 years
- fussy eating, and how to handle it
- allergies and intolerances
- whether shop-bought baby foods are OK
- top nutrition for mums on the go
- 200 easy, nutritious recipes.